|Initial Assessment + Acupuncture||$120|
|Acupressure 30 minutes||$60|
|Acupressure 45 minutes||$75|
|Acupressure 60 minutes||$90|
|Therapeutic / Relaxation Massage|
|Herb Price based on herb cost|
Payment type we accept: Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash, Interac-eTransfer, Apple Pay, Google Pay
Direct billing available to: CINUP, Chambers of Commerce, ClaimSecure, Cowan, Desjardins Insurance, Canada Life (Great-West Life), First Canadian, Industrial Alliance, Johnson, Johnston Group, Manulife, Maximum Benefit, Sunlife, GroupHEALTH, Manion, GroupSource, Green Shield, Group Medical Services (GMS), SSQ Financial Group, Empire Life, the Co-operators, Equitable Life, NexgenRx, Blue Cross, ASEBP, MVA (Motor Vehicle Accidents)
Important information for direct billing:
- Clients are responsible for making sure their benefit plans do cover acupuncture or massage therapy and how much it is. We do not have access to this personal information from your insurance company.
- Clients are responsible for determining whether or not a doctor’s referral is required by the insurance provider.
- If you have more than one insurance provider, we are required to bill your primary insurance company first, then we may be able to bill the balance to your secondary insurance company.
- Please understand that not all insurance policies/companies allow direct billing, and there are occasional problems with their online services.
- Please make sure you bring some form of payment: Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash, in case your insurance company denies your direct billing.
Our booking policy: We provide you easy-to-use online booking system for your convenience. You will receive a confirmation email after completing your online booking and a reminder email two days before your appointment day. You can reschedule or cancel your appointment using these emails.
Please do your best to give us at least one day ahead notice if you want to change your schedule, so we can have time to give your time slot to the people on the waiting list.