** Notice of reopen **
Dear valued clients,
We hope you and your family are all well in these challenge days. We have decided to reopen our clinic from June 15 after the Alberta government announcement of stage 2 re-launch. Online booking is available now.
For the safety of the public, we are going to take the below measures to prevent the COVID-19 virus transmission.
(1) Before making your appointment, please do the COVID-19 SELF-ASSESSMENT first using the AHS link below.
If you answer “yes” to any of the questions, you must not make an appointment for in-person treatment. You should contact AHS or call Health Link 811.
(2) There will be a screening questionnaire to complete as well as a mandatory temperature check when you enter the clinic. You may be not allowed to accept the treatment if you can’t meet the COVID-19 health condition requirement.
(3) Please bring a mask to wear. (You can get it free at Alberta drive-thrus. we only have a limited quantity of disposable medical masks available for $2.)
(4) There will be hand sanitizer available so you can disinfect your hands before and after your treatment.
(5) Please bring your own water to drink.
(6) Please come on your scheduled time to avoid congestion in waiting areas.
(7) We will be using the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required by Alberta Health and regulatory bodies.
(8) We will implement standard cleaning and disinfection procedures based on the guideline of Alberta Health and regulatory bodies.
Thank you for your support.