* Our booking Policy *
***Please do your best to give us at least one day ahead notice if you want to change your schedule.***
Welcome Tina to our team
For the safety of the public, we are taking the below measures to prevent the COVID-19 virus transmission.
(1) Before making your appointment, please do the COVID-19 SELF-ASSESSMENT first using the AHS link below.
If you answer “yes” to any of the questions, you must not make an appointment for in-person treatment. You should contact AHS or call Health Link 811.
(2) There will be a screening questionnaire to complete as well as a mandatory temperature check when you enter the clinic. You may be not allowed to accept the treatment if you can’t meet the COVID-19 health condition requirement.
(3) Please bring a mask to wear.
(4) There will be hand sanitizer available so you can disinfect your hands before and after your treatment.
(5) Please bring your own water to drink.
(6) Please come at your scheduled time to avoid congestion in waiting areas.
(7) We will be using the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required by Alberta Health and regulatory bodies.
(8) We will implement standard cleaning and disinfection procedures based on the guideline of Alberta Health and regulatory bodies.
Thank you for your support.